Tuesday, October 22, 2013

NEW School Desks

We've been experimenting with different desks that we have in the house to use for school.  Now that Lilly is a 'serious student' this is a more important piece to the puzzle.  Criteria: good working space, appropriate height, drawers/storage, and fits well in our front/office/school room.  While browsing in IKEA a couple of times, a desk (x2) has caught my eye.  I told Matt I would earn some money to pay for the desks and then I could get them when I was in Tempe for Micah's BizTown activities.  Throughout the last month I have sold some furniture items on Craigslist, gotten a birthday gift card, and organized the garage for an upcoming yard sale.  With all of that - I had enough by Monday October 21st - yesterday.  They were built and set up by this morning!  Hooray!!!!  There will be lots of learning, creating, and discussing going on at these desks.  (A special thanks to Dave & Julie Rich for my IKEA gift card.)





No comments:

Post a Comment